Fatty Liver, Hangover, Liver Inflammation
◆ Features ◆
Currently, methionine, vitamin B12, and liver hydrolyzate have the most stable and high effects on liver diseases caused by various causes.
These three ingredients mainly contain taurine, goou, glucuronic acid, inositol, vitamin E, folic acid, and other liver function activating ingredients.
The essential amino acid methionine, along with inositol in the ingredients, prevents fat from accumulating in the liver.
It is also effective to prevent a hangover.
◆ Effects ◆
- Epidemic hepatitis
- Fatty liver
- Alcoholism Drug addiction
◆ Ingredients ◆
- DL-Methionine : 300 mg
- Glucuronolactone : 60 mg
- Inositol : 30 mg
- Liver hydrolyzate : 90 mg
- Aminoethyl sulfonic acid (taurine) : 90 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (V.B1) : 30 mg
- Riboflavin (V.B2) : 6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (V.B12) : 6 μg
- Folic acid : 0.3 mg
- Tocopherate acetate (VE) : 3mg
- Goou (Beef Yellow) : 0.9mg
- Rutin : 30mg
Also Contains Lactose, povidone, magnesium aluminometasilicate, carmellose Ca, Mg stearate, sucrose, Ca sulfate, talc, gum arabic, gelatin, titanium oxide, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose 2910, macrogol 6000, carnauba wax, yellow No. 4 (tartrazine), Yellow No. 5
◆ Amount ◆
◆ Usage ◆
Adult (15 or above) : 2 tablets per serving 3 times daily after meal
Above 7 below 15 : 2 tablets per serving 3 times daily after meal
Below 7 :Do Not Consume
(1) Please follow recommended usage amount. Do Not Exceed the recommended amount
◆ Storage ◆
(1) Do not expose to direct sunlight and keep it in a dry place
(2) Keep away from children
(3) Do not transfer capsule to other container
(4) Please do not consume expired product
◆ Manufactured ◆
Nippo Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.