Article 1 Application
Article 2 Definitions
- (1) “SHOPPINGU” means the website operated by Life whose domain is “Shoppingu.jp” (including the modified website if the domain or the content of SHOPPINGU needs modifying);
- (2) “Member” means a natural person (with civil legal capacity) who has registered as a User of the Service in accordance with Article 3;
- (3) “Transaction” means each act such as ordering conducted by a User by using SHOPPINGU;
- (4) “Merchant” means a corporation that sells commodities by using SHOPPINGU;
- (5) “User Information” means personal and private information and the transaction history disclosed to Life by Users.
Article 3 Registration
3.2 Life will, in accordance with its criteria, judge that whether to accept a registration or not and will notify the Registrant that has been accepted. Registration is completed as soon as Life conducts the notification.
3.3 If a Registrant falls under any item as follows, Life may refuse the relevant registration or re-registration and is not obligated to disclose the reason of refusing.
- (1) all or some of the Registration Information submitted by the Registrant to Life is false or incomplete;
- (2) if the Registrant that is a minor or lacks civil legal capacity fails to obtain the consent of the Registrant’s guardian or legal representative when using the Service;
- (3) by Life’s judgement, If a Registrant (a) belongs to an anti-social force (means an organized crime group, an organized crime group member, or any other equivalent entities, hereinafter has the same definition) or (b) interacts or participates in any method with and in an anti-social force, such as by cooperating with it or contributing to the maintenance, operation, or management of an anti-social force by some ways such as financing;
- (5) other situations and circumstances judged by Life that is not suitable for registration.
Article 4 Change of Registration Information
4.1 If the Registration Information of a Member changes, the Member herein shall, without delay, update the Registration Information in the method prescribed by Life. Life is not liable for damage that occurs due to the reason that a Member fails to update the Registration Information.
4.2 A transaction that has happened before the change of Registration Information will continue on the basis of the former Registration Information. If there is necessity to notify Merchants about the change of Registration Information, a Member shall contact the Merchants directly.
Article 5 Management of User ID and Password
5.1 Each Member shall properly manage and retain his/her User ID and password and shall not let a third party use it or shall not lend, transfer, change the name of or trade the User ID and password.
5.2 Any act that has happened after logging in by using a User ID and password will be deemed as the act conducted by the Member related to the User ID and password herein.
5.3 A Member is responsible for the damage that occurs due to the insufficient management and misuse of a User ID and password or when the User ID and password is used by a third party for any reason. Life is not liable whatsoever for the damage herein.
Article 6 Prohibited Acts
When using the Service, a User shall not conduct any act as follows. Life will judge that whether a User has fallen under them or not by its own criteria.
- (1) an act that violates laws and regulations or is related to crime;
- (2) an act that offends or might offend social order and/or good morals;
- (3) an act that infringes or might infringe the intellectual property rights, rights to privacy or other rights;
- (4) An act that excessively burdens the network or system of the Service;
- (5) An act that might hinder the operation of the Service;
- (6) wrongfully accessing, or attempting to wrongfully access the network or system of Life;
- (7) Posting images files with the malicious intent to rewrite SHOPPINGU code is forbidden and will be dealt with appropriately.
- (8) impersonating Life or a third party, or intentionally spreading false information;
- (9) using a User ID and password of other Users of the Service;
- (10) using the Service with a purpose that is different from the purpose of use planned for the Service;
- (11) collecting, disclosing or providing a third party’s personal information, Registration Information and using history information without prior consent;
- (12)supplying benefits to an anti-social force or any other acts of cooperating with an anti-social force;
- (13) directly or indirectly causing or facilitating the acts prohibited herein;
- (14) other acts judged by Life that is inappropriate and improper.
Article 7 Indemnification
Article 8 Suspension of Service
8.1 In following situations and circumstances, Life may suspend or interrupt all or part of the Service without notifying Users in advance:
- (1) network system of the Service needs inspection or maintenance;
- (2) computers, communication lines are disrupted by an accident;
- (3) it becomes difficult or impossible to operate the Service due to an event of force majeure, such as an earthquake, a lightning strike, a fire, a storm or flood, a power failure or a natural disaster;
- (4) other situations and circumstances judged by Life that need suspension.
8.2 Life is not liable for any damage that occurs to a User due to the measures Life takes pursuant to this Article 8.
Article 9 Ownership of Rights
9.2 The copyrights of reviews, comments and other contents transmitted by Users belong to the Users. The Users permit Life to gratuitous and non-exclusively use the rights of copy, public transmission, distribution, translation, transfer, license, adaptation, publication and any other copyright usages specified in Copyright Act. The Users waive all moral rights specified in Copyright Act.
9.3 The permission mentioned in paragraph 9.2 is without condition of territory and limit of time.
Article 10 Deletion of Registration
10.1 If a Member falls under any of the situations and circumstances as follows, Life may, without providing advance notice or a demand, delete the Member’s registration, interrupt all or part of the Service or take other necessary measures:
- (2) it is found that the Member’s Registration Information contains false information;
- (3) the Member has not used the Service for one year;
- (4) the Member has not made response for more than one month to an inquiry or other contacts from Life;
- (5) in necessary consideration of security, when the entry of a wrong password reaches a specified number of times;
- (6) a Member falls under any of the items of paragraph 3.3.
- (7) by judgement of Life, a Member falls under the other situations and circumstances in which it is inappropriate and improper to use the Service or to register.
10.2 Life is not liable for any damage that occurs to a Member due to any act that Life conducts pursuant to this Article 10.
Article 11 Cancellation of Subscription
11.1 A Member may cancel using the Service and withdraw the Member’s registration by notifying Life in the manner designated by Life.
11.2 For Registration Information after cancellation of subscription, Life will deal with it complying with the Article 16.
Article 12 Transactions
12.1 Each Transaction that a User conducts with a Merchant through SHOPPINGU is a Transaction directly between the User and the Merchant. Life will not become a party of that Transaction and will not be responsible for that Transaction, unless Life participates in that Transaction as a Merchant. Accordingly, if any trouble occurs about a Transaction, the trouble shall be resolved between just the relevant User and Merchant by agreement.
12.2 A User shall use Alipay international settlement, credit card payment（VISA,MASTER）or PayPal settlement as a settlement of the trasaction with the Merchant through SHOPPINGU.
12.3 If a User use PayPal settlment, the legal right to receive the payment for goods from the User shall be transferred to Life from the Marchant.
Article 13 Modification and Termination of the Service
13.1 Life may, at its discretion, modify or terminate the Service.
13.2 Life is not liable for any damage that occurs to a User due to the modification and termination prescribed in this Article 13.
Article 14 Introduction and Price of Commodities
Life engages in trying to display and present the introduction and price of commodities correctively but bears no responsibilities for the relevant accuracy, completeness, newness, and reliability.
Article 15 Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
15.1 Users shall directly inquire the Merchants about the details on the commodities, services, Transactions with the Merchants, information on the web pages (hereinafter collectively referred to as Merchant Information) and handling of personal information. About the information and/or details, Life does not guarantee that there are not any authenticity, accuracy, reliability, legitimacy and infringements of third parties rights.
15.2 In the event the delivery destination is not Japan but a foreign country or region, a transaction is a process of buying personal and household effects. Users shall bear the responsibility of searching for, understanding clearly and complying with the laws and regulations of the relevant countries or regions regarding prohibition, limitation, taxes, purchasing and transportation issues related to import and export.
15.3 Members shall take all responsibilities for transactions they conduct. Life and Merchants are not liable for any dispute that occurs due to the reason of, or with the authorities of those countries / regions. Life and Merchants are also not liable for the delay or non-delivery of transportation, and any other damage due to the laws and regulations of those countries or regions.
15.4 Life is not responsible for any damage from interruption, delay, discontinuation of systems, loss of data due to failures of communication lines and/or computers, and the damage from unauthorized access and any other damage from using the Service.
15.5 Life does not guarantee that emails and contents from Web pages, server and domain of SHOPPINGU are virus free and harmless.
15.6 Life may give Users information and advice, however, Life will not take any responsibilities of the damage from using the information and advice.
Article 16 Confidentiality
Users shall, as required by Life, regard and deal with the unpublished information that Life discloses to Users as confidential information, unless approved by Life in writing in advance.
Article 17 Handling of User Information
17.2 Life may, at its discretion, use and disclose the information by which a individual cannot be identified. Users shall not object to the use and disclosure.
Article 19 Notice
Inquiries related to the Service and any other contacts or notice from Users to Life shall be conducted in the method stipulated by Life.
Article 20 Assignment of Status as a Party
20.1 Each User shall not, about and for the status as a party of the relationship of the Service, assign, transfer, establish the security right or conduct any other acts of disposition.
Article 21 Access History
In order to analyze Users’ access history and their usage, and to provide optimized services for other Users, Life may accumulate and collect the information of IP address, identification number of mobile phones and the use history of Users.
Article 22 Rejection of Anti-Social Forces
22.1 Each User shall confirm and guarantee that the User is not/dose not belongs to currently and will not be/belong to in the future, (a) an organized crime group or a member of an organized crime group; (b) a person that has quitted the status of being a member of an organized crime group less than five years; (c) an associate member of an organized crime group; (d) a corporation related to an organized crime group; (e) a corporate racketeer (sokaiya); (f) a member (shakai undo-to hyobo goro) that commits the rogue acts in the name of social movements; (g) a group(tokushu chino boryokushudan-to) that commits fraudulent acts using its expertise and relationships with anti-social forces for its own interest (all the items mentioned above hereinafter collectively referred to as “Anti-Social Forces”). Each User shall also confirm and guarantee that the User does not fall under currently and will not fall under in the future the situations and circumstances as follows.
- (1) using Anti-Social Forces for one’s own or a third party’s improper interests, or harming a third party;
- (2) found that is related to and funds or supplies convenience to Anti-Social Force.
22.2 Each User shall confirm and guarantee that the User will not conduct any of the following acts or use a third party to conduct any of the following acts:
- (1) using violence;
- (2) asking for unjust demands that is not rightful and illegal ;
- (3) conducting threatening behavior or violence in connection with a Transaction;
- (4) damaging the other entities’ credibility or reputation and obstructing that entities’ business by spreading rumors, using fraudulent means or using fraudulent force;
- (5) any other acts equivalent to the items above.
Article 23 Severability
Article 24 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Established on December 16, 2020